Build a Learning Culture for Competitive Advantage from the Inside Out
Date: Available On Demand
Duration: 1 hour, 1 minute
In part one of this webinar, hear from the senior leaders of “Visa University” on how they are driving a world class learning culture that enables skill development and increases their overall competitiveness in the highly disruptive, payment technology space. Visa will highlight some of their strategies for leveraging big data, aka learning fitness, to advance their talent and learning agenda for improved business outcomes.
In the second half, the CEO of the leading job and career data company Burning Glass, will demonstrate how large enterprises apply real-world historical and competitive data to strengthen strategic learning outcomes and reshape the organization to meet difficult goals.
During this feature webinar, attendees will:
- Learn how to evolve a global organization’s learning culture amid disruptive competition and why it's critical to attracting and retaining top talent.
- Identify the key challenges and the strategic and tactical decisions that enable a successful corporate university that operates at large scale and high engagement.
- Apply insights into how to utilize big data to streamline individual learning goals to improve organizational performance.
- Jennifer Saavedra, Vice President at Visa University
- Gordon Trujillo, Senior Director at Visa University
- Matt Sigelman, CEO at Burning Glass
- Nick Gidwani, CRO at Pathgather