How to Solve the 5 Biggest Problems in Workplace Learning
Date: Tuesday, September 25, 2018
Time: 2:00 PM EDT
L&D professionals work hard to help their people and organizations succeed. Unfortunately, these efforts are derailed over and over by the same systemic problems. And it's not just you! Companies all over the world are experiencing the same issues when it comes to learning at work. Enough! It's time to fix the fundamental issues that frustrate L&D and limit their potential value.
We'll show you how global organizations are solving the 5 BIGGEST problems in workplace learning:
- No clear value to the business ("We never get a seat at the table!")
- Compliance training ("Not another long, boring eLearning module!")
- Constantly shifting priorities ("We need training on this tomorrow!")
- Inability to get frontline management buy-in ("We don't have time for learning!")
- Poor employee engagement ("We have to chase people down to complete training!")
We'll share practical tips to help you overcome these challenges and stay focused on the problems that really matter to your business.
Chief Learning Architect
JD Dillon is one of the most prolific authors and speakers in workplace learning today. With his practical approach, JD integrates science, technology, storytelling and pure common sense to enable employees, improve performance and drive business results. For 20 years, JD has executed strategies for global organizations, including The Walt Disney Company, Kaplan, Brambles, and AMC Theatres. In his role with Axonify, he partners with an award-winning team to solve business problems for leading organizations through modern learning practices and cutting-edge technology. JD attended the University of Central Florida where he earned a Bachelor’s degree in Communications & Marketing. He also holds an MBA from Kaplan University.