Language Training Delivers Big Returns
Date: Tuesday, December 18, 2018
Time: 2:00 PM EDT
In today’s global market, the ability of your employees to communicate effectively is essential to achieving company goals. Language training develops employees’ language proficiency, allowing them to engage successfully with customers and colleagues everywhere.
A survey by Rosetta Stone found that companies’ investments in employee language proficiency delivered five key benefits:
- Strengthened business operations
- Stimulated employee engagement
- Increased productivity
- Boosted company loyalty and employee retention
- Attracted globally aware Millennials: the fastest-growing subset of workers
Join us for the webinar, “Language Training Delivers Big Returns,” on December 18th at 2 pm ET. During this hour-long session, we’ll discuss:
- How language training benefits both workers and employers
- How to align language training with overall business strategy
- How to update training programs to take advantage of new technologies
Chris Brotherson, Sr. Director of Learning and Development at Rosetta Stone, is a highly experienced professional who prides himself on building strong teams and helping individuals perform at their highest level. His roles at Rosetta Stone have allowed him to help others develop learning goals at all levels. He is also an excellent storyteller.
Melanie Rogers is driven by a commitment to lifelong learning, and a strong desire to help others do their best. At Rosetta Stone, she provides consultative implementation training for langue learning programs and is involved in all facets of training development, delivery, and coordination. She is currently working towards her Master's degree in Instructional Design.