LearningElite: Best Practices from Strategy to KPIs
For seven years, CLO’s LearningElite awards have recognized the organizations that excel at managing the learning function from end to end. How do elite learning organizations align learning with organizational goals, engage their learners, measure success, engage leadership in employee development and use learning to make a measureable impact on the organization? Join Sarah Kimmel, vice president of research at Human Capital Media, as she discusses the practices that make LearningElite organizations effective, and that contribute to their high scores on the LearningElite benchmark.
- The practices that distinguish LearningElite organizations from the rest.
- How elite learning organizations achieve alignment of learning with organizational goals.
- How the LearningElite engage leaders at all levels to support employee development and create a culture of learning.
- What metrics elite learning organization use to measure impact on the learner and impact on the business.
- Tips for maximizing your organization’s scores on the LearningElite application.
Participants will receive early access to the 2018 LearningElite application worksheets.
| Sarah Kimmel
Vice President, Research and Advisory Services
Human Capital Media
Sarah Kimmel oversees the research division of Human Capital Media, which publishes Chief Learning Officer, Talent Management and Workforce magazines. She develops and delivers research and analysis that is relevant and important to human capital leaders across a broad range of human resource disciplines.
Before joining the company in 2012, Kimmel accrued more than 12 years of experience as a business research consultant on human capital projects, specializing in learning, performance, leadership development and knowledge management. As a learning research strategist on Accenture’s global capability development strategy team, she applied special expertise in the design, implementation and analysis of learning research, including human capital program measurement strategy.
Kimmel received a Bachelor of Arts with distinction from Shimer College and attended graduate school in the Master of Arts program in social sciences at the University of Chicago.